Features, performance and value for the everyday LMR user.
The IC-F5023H series is ideal for small-to-mid sized systems for public safety, large industry to light commercial users. The IC-F5023H series offers multiple signaling, advanced scanning, improved external channel control capability and wide frequency coverage packed in a compact body. This rugged mobile easily exceeds your expectations with its reliable performance and communication quality.
- 128 memory channels (max) separated into 8 memory zones
- Built-in 2-tone, 5-tone, CTCSS and DTCS capabilities
- Kill/stun functions disable a lost or stolen radio over the air
- 6 programmable buttons allow customized operation
- Rugged construction, meets MIL 810F standard
- 50W output power VHF, 45W output power UHF
- Powerful, front-mounted speaker with 4W audio output
- Lone worker function requires a response from the operator
- Scanning setting is dependent on operating channel
- Compatible with IC-F3021/F4021 series handheld radios
- MDC 1200 compatible with the following built-in features