The UltraCase is where the ultimate in protection meets ingenious design.
These tough injection molded o-ring sealed carrying cases protect contents from dust and water. Venting latches automatically equalize pressure differential inside the case when opened and seal the case against gas exchange when the case is closed.
Many options make this hard protective carrying case adaptable to most applications. Ideal protection for instrumentation, sales presentation packages, test equipment, photographic equipment such as cameras and lenses, guns and other delicate equipment.
The proprietary pressure equalization system equalizes internal pressure only when latch is opened. UK’s UltraCases are uniquely air and water tight to 3 feet (1 m) underwater.
UK’s UltraCases have a proprietary spring loaded latch which is easily opened and closed. However, it remains tightly shut when dropped from up to 6 feet (2 meters). Most other brands fly open when dropped from half this height.
- Tough ABS construction withstands 7-foot drop to concrete
- Padded fold-down ABS handle
- ABS snap latches
- Venting latches equalize when opening and seal when closed
- Pressure equalization valve allows easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Full-length hinge, padlock loops and two front latches secure contents
- Optional user configurable pluck foam filling or instrument panel mounting ring
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes